Despite doing all the measurements and calculations for my first raglan sweater, it's still very cool to actually see it taking shape as I knit. I'm doing it top down.
Between doing laundry and assorted other odds and ends I haven't been working on it as much as I would like, but it's coming along. I started it on 16" circs and have transferred it twice to longer cables. I am still working on the raglan increases but the actual shape is visible now and it's looking just like I thought it should.
I tried it on last night while transferring it to the latest cable length, the Options with 32" cable which is what I'll knit the remainder of the sweater on. The neck fits perfectly and what there is of the raglan increases lays exactly as it should.
As long as I keep checking it for fit as I go along I think it's going to turn out pretty good.
I'll post a progress pic or two once it gets to a point that it looks like something worth taking a picture of.